Most of Macafem’s effects on the endocrine system come from its unique beneficial alkaloids and amino acids. However, Macafem also contains a diverse range of essential vitamins and minerals, which can all further support general health and proper hormonal function. Learn more about the different nutrients that Macafem can boost and how each one of them impacts your health.
Macafem contains a diverse range of essential minerals:
- Iron. Iron is best known for being the main component of hemoglobin, a protein in red blood cells that carries oxygen throughout the body. Iron deficiency is one of the most common causes of anemia, especially in women.
- Calcium. Found in bones and teeth, calcium is a particularly important mineral for women approaching menopause, as it helps slow down the rate of bone loss. However, calcium also plays other overlooked roles in the body, such as regulating blood clotting and enabling hormone release.
- Copper. This mineral plays an important role in red blood cell production as well as boosting the nervous system and immunity. It also helps maintain bone health. Studies have linked inadequate copper levels to reduced bone mineral density and bone strength.
- Zinc. It is needed for many important bodily processes, including immune responses, wound healing, and cell growth, among others. It has also been found to improve testosterone levels and sexual function in women after menopause.
- Potassium. It is essential for tissue growth and helps the heart regulate its electrical activity. Potassium helps menopausal women reduce certain health risks, including heart disease, osteoporosis, and cognitive problems.
Macafem is also a good source for the following vitamins:
- B1 (thiamine). This vitamin is present in all cells of the body and is particularly important for neurological function. Its insufficient levels may cause fatigue, depression, and muscle weakness.
- B2 (riboflavin). This vitamin is mostly used to convert food into energy, but it also helps the body absorb and process iron, vitamin A, and folate (vitamin B9). This means that not getting enough riboflavin can cause symptoms as diverse as anemia, eyesight problems, fatigue, and cracks or sores at the corners of the mouth.
- B3 (niacin). This antioxidant vitamin is responsible for keeping the immune system healthy, maintaining proper metabolism, and ensuring optimal nervous system function. It also participates in the production of key reproductive hormones, like estrogen.
- C (ascorbic acid). Probably the best-known vitamin thanks to its role in boosting immunity, vitamin C also aids collagen production and keeps connective tissues healthy. On top of that, it speeds up wound healing and has antioxidant properties.
Macafem works to support your hormonal system predominantly through its unique alkaloids and amino acids. However, the additional essential nutrients in Macafem can provide a myriad of bonus benefits to your wellness, especially as malabsorption problems become increasingly common with age.