1. Personal Information We Collect
We collect personal information in several situations, including when you provide it to us voluntarily, for example, when making an online purchase or contacting us with questions. The personal information we may collect includes:
- Contact information: Name, mailing address, email address, telephone number.
- Financial Payment Information: Credit Card and other financial payment information.
- Information about your intended use of our products.
2. Information Collected by Automated Means
Some information is collected by automated means when you visit our Site, including your internet protocol address (IP); your web browser software and version; if arrived from a referral site or directly; the linking page uniform resource locator (URL); and your browsing history on different pages of the Site, such the pages you visit and searches you make using the Site’s search function. This information is collected to analyze user browsing trends and the user’s path through our website in order to enhance the user’s experience in our Site.
Like most web based companies, we use “cookies” and similar technologies that allow us track your navigation through our Site and recognize you when you return to the Site or save your preferences. The obtained information does not contain any personally identifiable information and is strictly used to customize the services we offer and measure the overall effectiveness of our online content and products.
You may disable cookies by changing a setting in your web browser. However, please note that disabling cookies will limit your ability to take full advantage of all our Site’s features and the ability to take advantage of other websites as well.
3. How We Use the Information Collected About You
- Contact Us, Surveys, Message Boards: The collected information will be used solely to answer your questions and comments when you communicate with us through our “Contact Us” links or other areas of our Site.
- Online Store: When you purchase products through our site your personal information will be used solely for purchasing procedure purposes. Please note that Koech Corp. provides a secure site for online transactions. All credit card numbers are encrypted for safe, secure online purchase. We use SSL technology to protect the security of your information transmitted to us.
- Email Newsletters and Promotions: With your permission your personal information will be used to inform you about news of your interest about us and our products.
Koech Corp. provides a secure site for online transactions. All credit card numbers are encrypted for safe, secure online purchase. We use SSL technology to protect the security of your financial information.
6. Child Safety
Koech Corp. cares about the safety of children and the privacy of their personal information. This Site is not designed for children under 13 years old, and the company will not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from children under 13, the information will be deleted from our databases.
7. Contact information
For questions or concerns, contact us by:
USA call us toll free at: 1-800-985-9066.
If you are calling from outside the U.S., please call: (407) 412-9339.
- E-mail: email@example.com
Our business hours are Monday to Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm Eastern Time (except holidays). For calls outside of our normal business hours, please leave your name, number, and a brief message so that we can return the call as soon as possible.