Macafem Safety and Side Effects
Macafem Side Effects
Because each woman is different, each one may experience slightly different reactions to Macafem, and in very rare cases a mild degree of discomfort may be experienced during the first few days. Different studies indicate that the following mild symptoms may present themselves in less than 4% of women taking Macafem:
- Mild headaches
- Stomach disturbances like bloating or loose bowel movements
- Sleep disturbances
These side effects of Macafem usually go away on their own after 3 to 5 days, once hormones begin to become balanced. However, if they persist or appear troublesome, these issues can usually be resolved by temporarily reducing the dosage of Macafem, or in the case of sleep disturbances, by taking the supplements earlier in the day.
Macafem Interactions with Prescription Medications
Macafem is not recommended for women who are taking Tamoxifen or any other hormone-suppressing medication, due to its hormone-stimulating effects.
Macafem Safety for Long-term Use
Since each individual’s body has its own way to adapt to long-term supplementation, many of our customers take Macafem for 3-6 months and then stop taking it for one or two weeks before resuming the intake, in order to ensure their bodies don’t become “accustomed” to it. However, this will vary depending on the way each woman’s hormonal system works.
Macafem is a sought-after supplement that helps women restore hormonal balance during phases like menopause.
Join Thousands of Relieved Women!
- It is a completely natural supplement.
- Over 12 years in the market prove it safe and effective.
- It is made of premium whole ingredients.
- We work closely with our growers to ensure a top-quality harvest.
- We offer a 100% satisfaction refund policy.
- Full customer support is available to all clients pre- and post-sale.
- Our production procedures have superior quality standards.