What is Macafem?
In order to procure the best ingredients for Macafem, we oversee all aspects of production: we work closely with our growers and all members of the supply chain to ensure our final product uses only the highest quality ingredients.
Lepidium meyenii, the Macafem herb, has been cultivated for over 2,000 years in the Andes Mountains of Peru at altitudes as high as 12,000 – 14,500 feet (3,660 – 4,420 m) above sea level.
This herb is one of the few edible plants in the world that can grow at such high altitudes and in such extreme weather. Freezing cold temperatures, intense sunlight, and strong winds characterize its habitat.
It can survive this hostile environment because of its ability to absorb all the surrounding nutrients. This allows it to store high concentrations of minerals, vitamins, healthy alkaloids, and other nutrients inside its root.
Macafem’s Nutritional Composition
Macafem’s main bioactive ingredients are its beneficial alkaloids, which nourish and stimulate the hormonal glands, promoting the balanced production of hormones.
Macafem also contains a diverse range of vitamins and minerals – such as calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and iron – as well as the vitamins B1, B2, C,and E. In addition, Macafem is rich in many essential amino acids, which – besides building protein and repairing tissue – play an important part in the hormonal system.
- It is a completely natural supplement.
- Over 12 years in the market prove it safe and effective.
- It is made of premium whole ingredients.
- We work closely with our growers to ensure a top-quality harvest.
- We offer a 100% satisfaction refund policy.
- Full customer support is available to all clients pre- and post-sale.
- Our production procedures have superior quality standards.